At Sharda Group, the health and safety of everyone is our top priority! To cobat Covid-19,
we have introduced a set of measures which include:
- Enhanced cleaning regimes, and additional facilities for increased handwashing and hand
- Access to 200 bedded Covid-19 Cell in Sharda Hospital.
- Spaces adapted to support social distancing with clear signage and markings.
- Additional measures in areas where social distancing is more challenging such as in some
- Face coverings mandatory in indoor shared spaces.
- Thermal scanning of all employees irrespective of positions well as outsiders is being done every day at the entry gates.
- Daily sanitization at all academic, administrative and other designated blocks.
- Paddle type auto diffuser sanitizer machine placed at strategic locations.
- Entry points in all blocks have been reduced.
These measures have been conceptualised by an expert advisory group comprising Shardas clinical experts, as well as UP government guidance. We will continue to follow the government advice and make detailed contingency plans in case additional measures are required.